sobota, 06. februar 2016

250+ Instructions pack and costum model support now available

250+ Instructions pack




In all my years of building Lego models and using the awesome Lego digital designer I made several hundred models some more and some less successfull. Some of these, like the oshkosh 10x10 have yet to be built in real life.

Because there are just so many ideas and models which I would really like to share with my fellow builders, I decided to make this Lego digital designer package and offer it for a really low price of 10€.

You may be wondering...but why not make it free?
- Well... Lots of my models already have a free LDD file you can download
- We are talking about 250 models here, imagine the amount of work and effort which went into this
- I am currently unemployed, so any kind of financial support means a lot to me.

THE PACKAGE WILL BE CONSTANTLY UPDATED WITH NEW MODELS AND FILES FOR FREE so you only need to buy it once

You can download the package here:

And to pay/contact me please mail me at: zerobricks@gmail.com


Custom model support

Recently I also had some experiences with making custom models, so why not offer these too?
Basically if you need help in designing a model, I can help you in all steps of the process. I am mostly experienced with technic, but I can of course also use any other types of Lego systems.
General price for costum model support is around 10 cents/part, but can vary depending on the size, complexity and time spent on it. First costumer gets 50% off. If you are interested please dont hesitate to contact me at zerobricks@gmail.com.

For more informations please check the video: